The Badger Shaving Brush is an essential key to achieving The Perfect Shave®. It generates a rich war...
FREE Express Shipping Over $75
The Badger Shaving Brush is an essential key to achieving The Perfect Shave®. It generates a rich warm lather by retaining warm water to help soften the beard hair. Using a shaving brush to apply your shaving cream helps lift beard hair for a clean, close shave. A shaving brush also lightly exfoliates skin to help release trapped hairs.
- Pure Badger Hair (machine cut and hand-assembled)
- Black acrylic handle with The Art of Shaving brand logo
- Handle pairs well with most of The Art of Shaving razors. Will also fit in most razor stands* sold by The Art of Shaving
- Generates a rich and warm lather by retaining warm water to help soften beard hair.
- Application helps lifts the beard hair for a close shave.
- Lightly exfoliates skin to help release trapped hairs.
How To Use
- Wet the shaving brush with hot water then add shaving cream to the center of the brush.
- Add a little more warm water, then apply to the face in a circular motion.
- Shave and rinse thoroughly.
- Flick your brush and store it upside down. Do not twist or pull the brush hairs.
I could not change the stars. If I could I would not give this brush any star at all! I was very disappointed in this brush! The USA website shows the brush I really wanted to buy. I had bought that same brush in the Buffalo store about 10 years ago. That store is not open now. The Canadian site does not offer the brush I had from years ago. The brush that is available on the Canadian Site is not worth the trouble to order. It does not work up the rich lather I am used to. It is just useless.
Fantastic lather and I really like the size and it works very well with The Art of Shaving razor/brush stand. I would give five stars but I have been seeing some bristle loss which I never had over 15 years with my prior Art of Shaving Brush. Perhaps this is transient - only been using this brush for about three weeks. Overall still very happy.
Handle is too small for the holder so it often falls through. Poor design.