Bergamot & Neroli Shaving Cream 150mL
The Bergamot & Neroli Shaving Cream can be used with or without a shaving brush to produce a rich...
FREE Express Shipping Over $100
The Bergamot & Neroli Shaving Cream can be used with or without a shaving brush to produce a rich and foamy lather that softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. Features a unique blend of botanical ingredients that hydrates your hair for shaving, leaves your skin feeling smooth and protected from irritation.
- Contains Coconut Acid and Glycerin for hydration
- Bergamot Neroli shaving cream can be applied with or without a shaving brush
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush lightly exfoliates the skin and helps lift the beard hair for a close and comfortable shave.
- Hydrates and smooths hair and skin.
- Protects against irritation.
How To Use
- Lather a small amount to damp beard hair with hot water.
- Shave with the grain or against the grain for a closer shave.
- Rinse with cold water and follow with After-shave Balm.
WATER/AQUA, PALMITIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, COCONUT ACID, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CITRUS AURANTIUM, BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLISOTHAIAZOLINONE
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My wife loves it
Love the scent
Wrong Product was sent
Hi Claudio, we are sorry about the error with your order, we will be in touch by email to correct the situation and make sure you get the correct item!
I have used several of the products from The Art of Shaving and this one is definitely my favorite. It has a great scent and gives a nice close shave. Should be a must try for every man!
All of Art of Shaving products are excellent. Shaving is no longer to be put off. I find the shave cream to help the razor in it’s job. The Bergamot snd Neroli give a nice light scent. If you want a better product try Art of Shaving, bern using for over a decade. It is that good.