Lavender Shaving Soap With Wooden Bowl
The Lavender Shaving Soap generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritati...
FREE Express Shipping Over $100
The Lavender Shaving Soap generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide. Formulated with Coconut Oil, Glycerin and Organic extracts, the soap helps prepare hair for shaving and leaves skin feeling smooth. Includes a wooden Teak bowl for a traditional wet-shave experience.
- Comes in a wooden Teak bowl
- Formulated without synthetic dyes and alcohol
- Contains Coconut oil, Glycerin and Orangic extracts
- Best when used with a shaving brush and warm water
- Lavender aromas
- Prepares hair for shaving and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
- Protects against irritation.
- Improves razor glide for a close and comfortable shave.
- The teak wood bowl is durable in wet environments and provides a secure grip in order to lather soap.
How to Use
- Wet shaving brush with warm water and whisk it over the surface of the soap.
- Bring to lather and apply on face then shave. Follow with After-Shave for best results.
- Tip: for a fuller and thicker lather, add more warm water to the brush.
POTASSIUM PALMITATE, SODIUM PALMITATE, POTASSIUM STEARATE, POTASSIUM PALM KERNELATE, SODIUM STEARATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, GLYCERIN, WATER (AQUA), PALM KERNEL ACID, FRAGRANCE, LECITHIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77981), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), IRON OXIDES (CI77491)
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have always been a big fan of Art Of Shaving and giving my sensitive skin I love tue lavender scent. I been using the shaving cream and switched to the soap and OMG what took me so long. The texture is much better and thicker so makes shaving smoother. It create a very rich foam and thick. I absolutely love the bowl as well. It’s honestly worth the price.