Peppermint Shaving Cream - Limited Edition 150mL
For a limited run (while supplies last), the seasonal Peppermint Shaving Cream can be used with or wi...
FREE Express Shipping Over $100
For a limited run (while supplies last), the seasonal Peppermint Shaving Cream can be used with or without a shaving brush to produce a rich and foamy lather. It softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. Contains a unique blend of Botanical ingredients that hydrates the hair for shaving, leaving your skin feeling smooth and protected from irritation.
- Contains Coconut Acid, Essential Oils and Extracts from natural origins
- Contains a high concentration of Glycerin
- Free from synthetic dyes and alcohol
- Peppermint aromas
- Limited edition
- Provides glide that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn.
- Helps to soften the beard hair for an easy shave.
- Provides hydration during the shave.
- When applying shaving cream with a shaving brush it helps to lift the beard for a close shave
How To Use
- Using hot water, lather a small amount of shaving cream with a brush or your fingers.
- Shave with the grain. For a closer shave, lightly shave against the grain.
WATER/AQUA, PALMITIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, COCONUT ACID, GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
I have used The Art of Shaving Products and they are all great for shaving. Peppermint has a mild but pleasing smell and not too strong. I would recommend this product.
Requires very little of the product to get a good lather which shaves off well. Have now used it for several years and I am pleased to be able to get it in Canada. I was very pleased with the quick response to my order.
I preferred the handle for the Mach 3, I prefer the five blade fusion blade.
I was introduced to the Art of shaving at the King of Prussia Mall in Philadelphia. I have been using the product ever since and have given some to my son.
In one way I am sorry to see the badger brush go, but on the other hand I favour the badgers and their lives without torture.
I have been a major fan of Art of Shaving products and when a local Calgary men’s store stopped carrying them a few years ago I had to bring them in from Palm Springs or Phoenix where there was an Art of Shaving store. I did manage to get some through Amazon but am so delighted there is a Canadian source!! Thanks for the great service.
My husband loves your shaving creams, so I got him 3 different ones for xmas