Rosemary Conditioner 240mL
The Rosemary Conditioner is the next step in a complete hair care solution. It conditions and softens...
FREE Express Shipping Over $100
The Rosemary Conditioner is the next step in a complete hair care solution. It conditions and softens the hair to help the follicle lay flat in turn promoting shine and overall smoothness of the hair.
- Enriched with Castor Oil, Olive Oil and a touch of Jojoba Seed Oil
- Rosemary, Peppermint and Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil blend
- Eucalyptus oil is 100% pure and natural
- Conditions and maintains moisture in hair to promote shine.
- Pure Essential Oil blends enhance conditioning with fresh, invigorating scents that help brighten the cleansing experience.
How To Use
- Apply to wet, clean hair, massage in and leave in for 3-5 minutes to deep condition. Rinse thoroughly.
WATER/AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PEG-40 CASTOR OIL, STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, GLYCERIN, EUCALYPTUS RADIATA LEAF/STEM OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, EQUISETUM HIEMALE LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-4 DILAURATE, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, LIMONENE
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for a couple of years now and have found it produced very nice results. My hair felt nice and clean after shampooing and soft and manageable after conditioning.
I have had to undergo chemo treatments recently. Luckily enough my hair didn't all fall out but it did become quite thin, coarse and straw like. It's impressive how much this conditioner softens, increases body and keeps my hair manageable. It enables me to keep the appearance of a full head of hair. Also whether it has to do with the shampoo and conditioner, I have had no scalp irritation, pain or sores which many of my co-chemo friends have had.
Need I say more?